mercoledì 20 marzo 2024

Flea Market Day! More Gets + CO*DEs

 


Uuuu another update! Finally I have something interesting to write about ww

First of all, hi to my new readers :D looks like this site is still active w I hope you enjoy your stay :D

 So on Sunday I went to flea market! After a lot of time :')

 I missed it so much ;w; it was a sunny day too so it was a super good day



This is what I found  

Tartan skirt with hidden pants *0*

Super fuzzy sweater that reminds me of the ribbon one Ma*rs used to sell

Another mokomoko cardigan in black, it's cuter irl ;;

Chanel replica bag! *0*

Quilted bag I needed for work  I'll decorate it with the LL keychains I got from taobao

Guess bag! It's a bit damaged but if I fix it I should be able to use it some more... I paid it 3€ so it was worth giving it a try XD

Bags were all 3€, while the sweater, cardigan and skirt all 1€ each... such a steal! *0*

Another thing I got is this:

aaaaaaaaaaaa FAT NUGGETS!! I got it from Aliexpress and went to pick it up from the post office before going to the flea market :') it's my fav character's pet, Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel I'm so happy I can't explain XD

Anyway this was my CO*DE for the flea market:


Sweater: d.i.a - Belt: Diable Baiser - Tank top: Skinny Lip - Shorts: XIII Japan - Acce, boots: thrifted 
 
 And for last other two CO*DEs from this week
 


Dress: Lola&Liza - Boots, hat, necklace, bag: thrifted - Scarf: GOLDS Infinity
 


Dress, bag: MA*RS - Sweater: thrifted - Boots: Twinset - Necklace: made by me
 
Oh I almost forgot 2 things XD first is that I have a new collab!

CNFans is a shopping service for Taobao! It's super cheap and fast :D I already made an order so next month I'll make a review :D
Meanwhile if you want you can support me registering through this link   
so I can make more videos/posts about it and show you how to buy Jfashion for cheap :D
You can already get an idea checking their spreadsheet with tons of cheap stuff:
 
Second thing is that I finished my vanity :D this is the final look:
 I know, the stool is ugly but I hope to get a cute one next month XD
But the best part is thiiiis:
Behind the mirror there's a space to store accessories *0* I won't have a mess around anymore... I hope ww

 
 
Yours, Natsumin~

3 commenti:

  1. Now those are some good finds!! And omg the plush it too cute~~
    Omgggg don't get me back into taobao ꉂ (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª !! It was an addiction for me at some point! (ps. LOVE the red dress co*de!)
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I knowwww I had to restrain myself XDDD I've made an order I still have to ship out and I already have 10 items in my cart again XDDDD but it's so cheeeeeeeappppp TAT I can't resist lolol

      Elimina
  2. omg i have the same white sweater!! I found it at the mall here :0 I love how you styled it!! I'm planning on wearing mine some more in the spring too once it's not snowing xD

    RispondiElimina