lunedì 23 maggio 2022

Recent co*des & food 😋


Hello Hello
Another quick post just to update with some recent co*des!
I was kinda busy those weeks, I had a friend sleeping over, then family lunch and other stuff, I didn't even had time to take outfit pics TAT
Anyway, here they are XD

Top: Ghost of Harlem
Vest: INGNI
Belt: d.i.a
Acce: Aliexpress

Top, cardi, denim: d.i.a
 
Dress: Lip Service
Acce: d.i.a, Aliexpress, made by me
 
♡Details
Shirt: INGNI
Bag: MA*RS
Acce: Flea Market

I'm really busy rn so I don't have a lot of time for my hobbies but at least I'm still cooking a lot ww I'm doing more and more asian recipes!

Stir fry chicken w/ veggies & rice

Tikka Masala chicken w/ samosa

More Tikka w/ spicy paratha & yogurt cucumber salad

Shrimp yakisoba w/ gyoza & spring rolls

Today's lunch, smoked salmon chirashi :D

Also I forgot to show you this in May's gets post, but I got some new straps *A*

HK hibi strap & Kiroiitori keychain which is actually a mini mirror!! He's so cute in that mini ichigo car I couldn't leave it there TAT

Added it immediately on my keitai ww

So that's it for today, I really hope this weekend I'm more free cuz I have another Obaa post to finish and I want to make another gal finds one TAT
Anyway see ya soon & take care!
Yours, Natsumin~

3 commenti:

  1. I'm loving the INGNI coord <3 Your dishes look so professional & yummy!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Omg where is the HK hibi strap from???? I love it way too much!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. your codes are forever inspiring~~ but omg the food! Looks so good!
    -Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina