sabato 21 maggio 2022

☆ May's GETS ☆


 I got some new stuff this month and I wanted to show you :D Everything is from Vinted!


My butterfly dress finally arrived!!

Got this W*C sweater from Akichu <3

cardi & bag

replica dress, it was so cheap I couldn't say no

Diable Baiser skirt

The famous d.i.a sailor dress that I wanted back in 2016 XD

Another cool d.i.a dress that I bought from my friend Jay

d.i.a sweater, always from my friend Jay

Tralala tee, how cute is it??

Got Mansion of Madness interactive game for just 50€ *A* it's such a cool game!!

That's all, gotta go ready cuz I need to go and pickup one last parcel
See ya later!

Yours, Natsumin~

2 commenti:

  1. Omg I love Tralala tees so much, look how cute it is!!! Love the MA*RS bag and replica too!

    RispondiElimina
  2. You're gonna make me want to shop on Vinted (T^T) I've never looked them up before but looks like I have to lol!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina