lunedì 28 febbraio 2022

Agejo Co*de After A While~




How are you? I hope you had a nice start of week!
I'm just making a quick post to show you my outfit from sunday (that you maybe saw on IG but whatevs)
Lately I have a new game inspired by Akipoyo galsa w also cuz I'm into ott agejo again 
So here I am as shop staff www
What do you think? Would hire me? www

Cardi:  
Setup:  
Shoes:  
Acce: , 1$Store

♡Details
 
Oh I also changed my pupe outfit today! Still casual and still pink ww
Ok that's it XD I told you it was quick www
See you soon, I wish you a good evening!

Yours, Natsumin~


4 commenti:

  1. Absolutely yes! for sure ma*rs would hire you! *_*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. TAT <3 <3 thank you so so much it would make me so happy ;_; it's my dream job uff ;_;

      Elimina
  2. In the good 'ol days...100x yes...they would girlie♥️💯

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. <3 <3 Thank you so much <3 <3 I really wish I could go back in time and ask them to hire meeeee TAT <3 <3 I would give you all discount kekekeke ^>w<^

      Elimina