lunedì 11 ottobre 2021

Autumn is here🍁🍂

Today I woke up really late lmao  I guess it's really autumn now www 
Every year when the cold approaches I get more and more sleepy and tired... Probably I'm an animal and I still need to hibernate (I won't complain if I had to XD)
I hate cold... I can't really handle it! And this week the weather was still warm... until Friday when I woke up and found out it was raining like crazy 

 

It rained the whole weekend... I guess I have to deal with cold now
At least I can start wearing all the autumn stuff I bought last year and didn't wear because of lockdown ww
Tartan, plaid, red and black clothes... and also Halloween is coming *0*
I already planned some co*des, I guess I don't hate autumn as much as I thought www

Btw since it rained I don't have a lot of co*des pics from this week >_< when it rains I prefer to wear pants and hoodies cuz I hate umbrellas and I don't want to freeze XD so I'll post just the 2 co*des I could wear on Tuesday and Thursday, when it still was sunny (;_;)

Dress: Ma*rs - Jacket: Garula - Acce: Aliexpress

Top: Datura - Skirt: Ma*rs - Acce: Aliexpress

I also planned some co*des for the Gal Day Zoom meeting but I made a mistake with the date and couldn't join in... I was waiting it since last month and I PUT ON THE WRONG ALARM T___T 

I couldn't wear them so at least I want to share my favorite one, old 2009 gyarukei, inspired

Shirt, top: Terranova - Skirt: Liz Lisa - Usamimi: MagicalHarts
 

 
Autumn also means warm, comfort food! I love to eat I'm sorry www
This is the best thing about cold weather: I can eat again all the warm/hot food I couldn't eat in summer *0* So since I couldn't really go out this weekend I just cooked, cleaned the house and took some Halloween cosplay pictures


Moustache pasta (pasta with ham and cream&tomatoes sauce)

Mushrooms ravioli with cream, ham and peas

Mushroom omurice!

And today's dish, ramen!
 I also started to get into Halloween mood! I started to decorate a bit but I want more decorations  
When I'm done I'll show you everything :D

 
Ok that's all for now, I hope to post soon with this month's magazine scans! Meanwhile if you need October inspo you can check my post about October 2012 Egg issue
Now I have to go, see you soon and take care!
 
  Yours, Natsumin~

4 commenti:

  1. As much as I dislike the cold, I do love fall/winter outfits! You always look amazing~
    All of those meals look so tasty! If you have please share the one for mushroom ravioli! It looks amazing!
    Yay for Halloween!!!
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your second co*de sooo much *u* I also become a hibernating creature during the cold weather ww But yay for cozy sweaters and comfort food <3 all of that food looks so good, omg... Can't wait to see your Halloween decorations!

    RispondiElimina
  3. omg I am the same in this kind of weather! I just wanna stay in bed all day hahaha ;; that omurice looks delish (although I hate mushroom so I will probably use something else lol)

    RispondiElimina
  4. ẅ̷̨̙̞̬̳̗̞̮̎̃̽͑̕h̵̜̥̰̗͔̦͕̦̿̂̇͐͗͘͜a̷̡̳͔̪̬̭̘̞̺͇͊̃̌́̇́́̌͝ṫ̴̨̹͎̲̟͙̪͖̼͘'̸̣͚̥̳̮͐̑s̴̛̫͔͖̱̈́̈̅̒̃͘ ̴̢͈͎͇̘͊̾̌͑̑ͅǘ̵͙̰͚̳̈́̋̏͊̅̅͊ṕ̷̹̬͚̙͙̟̿ ̸̘̞̥̉̆͊̉͊̄̀̕͘͘ͅļ̷̧̯̐̋̊͆͂̀̄̍ơ̸̜͖̟̰̩̙̈́̿͋̇̽́́̄s̵̨̭̩͕̦̠̈̎͒͐̎̎̿͠e̸̢̡̳̗̝̬̲̻̦̿ͅŗ̷͍̂̏̋͐̂͝͝

    RispondiElimina