domenica 5 settembre 2021

Recent CO*DEs


How are you? I'm in the car with S. and we're driving to a YuGiOh tournament he's gonna join, since we're gonna take a while to arrive I decided to update www
I didn't share my co*des from this week, I don't have outfits for everyday cuz between my 2nd covid vaccine and some sickness I had to stay home some days 😅but I still have a couple so here they are:

Thursday's CO*DE
ドレス:Flea Market 
ジャケット:Tralala 
ベルト: Only 
付属品: Aliexpress, handmade, ROXY

Saturday's CO*DE
トップ: Calliope
オーバーオール: Terranova 
付属品: ROXY, handmade, 1$Store

Sunday's CO*DE
ドレス: Gilfy 
トップ: Amisu
付属品: tutuHA, Ghost of Harlem, Flea Market 

♡Details
I also made myself a new set of nails 💕
 
And this is the final result, what do you think?

And here's my makeup for today, at first I wore my Sweeteye grey lenses but after a while they started to hurt so I changed to my brown lenses
So in the end I'm wearing Barbie Nudy Brown lenses from UNIQSO and random Aliexpress upper lashes, the makeup didn't came out that good so I decided to not make it too heavy with lower lashes too

Oh and one last thing! I got a new wallet, another Chanel replica hoping to get a real one one day 😂

The inside has hibiscus print, I had to buy it😭💕

Now S. is parking the car so I'll finish this here xD see you soon and take care! 

Yours, Natsumin~
 

1 commento:

  1. I always love your coords ;_;♥ All of the styles look so good! I want to be just as good!
    YOUR NAILS!!!! ♥
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    RispondiElimina