martedì 19 gennaio 2021

Mini hauls

 Hello! How are you? 


The weather here is soooo cold 

I can't wait for it to be spring again ( ̄▽ ̄)

Meanwhile I'll shop more cozy clothes Like the ones I got last week:
 
Fluffy agejo short sweater I got for 10€
I love this sweater so much, it's sooo soft and warm, I have a lot of ideas for this one


And kpop double ring I got for free
 
I also finally bought Pokémon Shield after a lot of time! I got it really cheap (like 25€)~ I'm playing like day and night ahahahah 
 
 
I also finally received my parcel from Cosplay Bhiner~
 
Yae Sakura Summer Sakura Battlesuit cosplay (Honkai Impact 3rd)
Shuten Douji Nurse cosplay (Fate Grand Order)
 
I love the heart details on both cosplays, they're so sexy 
 
Hearts details on the back of Sakura cosplay
 
Tiny heart keyhole on the back of Shuten cosplay
 
I also got my fake nails collection back from my parents house, I'm so happy I can wear them again! 

 
Now I'm gonna run some errands, have a good day!See you soon ~
 



3 commenti:

  1. Wow! Those fluffy stockings are so cute, I want some now :P And yes, those cosplays are totally adorable!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much! Sometimes anime characters have the cutest outfits ahahahah <3 I'll update the post with link to the stockings!

      Elimina
  2. Everything is so cute!!!! Can't wait to see the cosplay~ I need to get these stockings now XD

    RispondiElimina