mercoledì 10 aprile 2013

Small Easter Update: Spring gets, outfit and good news

Hi everybody! How are you?
I wish you all a belated happy easter~
Mine was GREAT.
On Sunday I visited my dad's family after a long time: I spent the day eating delicious food, petting my cousin's dog and playing Wii's Party with my youngest cousin!


Senza titolo

Senza titolo

On Monday I had a small Easter lunch with my friends at my family's warehouse.. it was so chaotic but I had a lot of fun!

Senza titolo
Cleaning the warehouse.. So much work!

Senza titolo
My girls, preparing our lunch (I was still cleaning lol)

Senza titolo
 
This is my outfit from Easter's Monday:


Senza titolo
Dress, choker: Ghost of Harlem
Belt: Calliope
Accessories: Taobao

Senza titolo
 
As you can see I got some new things!

Senza titolo
Ghost of Harlem dress and Hair Chalks!

Senza titolo
Garula Top from my friend Jay!

Senza titolo
Ebay mini haul: melty cross ring,
Zipper bracelet and slave cross bracelet
Now I have to wait my taobao parcel. would you prefer a v-log about it or the usual blogpost?




On Saturday my eye allergy was gone so YAY! I could properly do my makeup again. But it lasted only one day, because the day after I had my allergy AGAIN. Keep calm, you'll recover soon......


Outfit Of The Day

Senza titolo
Top, choker: d.i.a
Hoodie: Tally Weijl
Belt: diable baiser
Shorts: d.i.y (I'll post about them soon)
Tights: Taobao
 

Senza titolo

Senza titolo

Senza titolo

Aaaand a good news babies. You won't care but I sure do it a lot!


I'm in love again


After my ex boyfriend I didn't want to be in love anymore. I wanted to be alone, all by myself. But then I met him and everything is perfect. I'm so happy that it just feels so unreal TwT Hope it will stay like this...



So babies now that's all. Thank you for reading, see you soon!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento