lunedì 21 novembre 2022

New Looks & Gets!

 

Sorry for updating less often lately but life is pretty hectic rn 

Customers are kinda assaulting our office which is obviously good but I'm tired too XD

I'm also full head back into cosplay, which means I'm also sewing and crafting, and into photography, which means hours of editing 8D Also I'm still trying to fix the after fire disaster, we bought a new table and mounted it this weekend x_x it was an old italian-style heavy table so it kinda killed us lol

Btw I wanted to share past week's co*des and gets!

Sweater: Liz Lisa Doll
Hat, necklace: Gilfy
Pants: thrifted 
Acce: Aliexpress, thrifted


Hat: Lace Girl Market
Top: Liz Lisa Doll
Necklaces: Tralala
Skirt, backpack, boots, bracelet: thrifted
 
Dress: Datura
Jacket: Golds Infinity
Acce, boots: handmade, thrifted
 
Top: Liz Lisa Doll
Pants: D-Stiag
Vest: H&M
Scarf: Tralala
Bag: thrifted
 

Oh did you see the new items on Poupeegirl? One of the new series is Little Devils Girl ★ Items  and it's so prettyyyy

It looks so agejo!! I'm trying to buy everything *A*

My pupe looks so cute with the new collection ;w;
 
Also here's my latest gets!Tezenis pants I found for 1€ at FM yeeee

Super cute GoH top

Tralala scarf
 
I already had bought the matching hat and looks like my last Tralala tee matches too www

And this cute pendant bracelet I got from my parents as a belated bday gift! *0*!


Btw I think I'm starting to get a grip of my style

My recent boom is cute old school Tralala/Liz Lisa, Juicy Couture and MA*RS

So I wanna go for agejo mixed with pants and hoodies, and cute LL/tralala with lots of denim, in some sort of more casual agejo and himekaji (if himekaji can be even more casual XD), I wanna look dollish and feminine but with a "boyish" contrast, if it makes any sense ww

We'll see :D 

Gotta go now, speak to you soon :3

 

Yours, Natsumin~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento