venerdì 21 ottobre 2022

Update

 Yo

Sorry if I'm not posting as I said

I was con crunching and one of my cosplays' batteries exploded and my house caught fire

Thank goodness nobody is hurt and the damages aren't heavy (I need to replace a table and some chairs and repaint the walls)

But the burned cosplay was one of my dream cosplays 

I fought a lot for it, it got lost twice, the duty office cut some parts to get it through their control, it came MELTED due to summer heat and NOW THAT ME & A FRIEND REPAIRED IT AND IT WAS DONE
It caught fire

I can't stand to see my dreams burn every fucking time we're so NEAR the deadline

I'm heartbroken

I'll write again when I'll feel better.

See ya


Yours, Natsumin

3 commenti:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about the fire and your cosplay. I'm glad no one was hurt. Take your time and be well!
    - Amiman♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. gosh glad no one get hurt, I'm so sorry this happened take all the time you need sweetie <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh no ... that's horrible ... hope you get better soon, take your time. Luckily no one was injured. But it is so sad to hear, that your cosplay is damaged from the burn.

    RispondiElimina