venerdì 8 novembre 2013

Quick Update: Picspam!



Hi there!
I just want to update with some recent pics (mostly my face LOL), I'm attending a formation course which is pretty boring so meh. I'm also working on/for 2 projects but I don't wanna talk about it until they come out :D Have a great day!















































My honey (on the left) is recording his first demo (he sings in a metal band), I'm so proud of him! And this evening they'll do their second live, I'm really excited since I love their music!
I can't wait!

 
 
 

6 commenti:

  1. woww so manyy cutee outfitssss *___*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and you are super pretty <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. WAAAAAAH Thank you so much Nino *//////* you're too kind<3<3

      Elimina
  2. Those outfits are so well laid out and they are so gyaru (I mean duh lol).
    Also you're so cute! For some reason it was fun seeing all the food pics and such.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much <3 ;U;
      I'm glad you found my pics funny, I was trying to show what I love in my life hoping to not look too boring xDDD next time I'll try to not do a post so food-centred ahahahah xD thank you for reading~

      Elimina
  3. I like all three outfits with "sexy" belt <3 every detail is so perfect <3

    RispondiElimina