domenica 3 febbraio 2013

OOTD: Rokku Simple Style and Hideka Inspiration

Hi gals, how are you?
I'm quite fine, I think. Just some troubles in my life and family as always. I really hope I can finally move away from here the next autumn..
Like this isn't enough, my diet seems to not affect me -.-" I lost 8kg already but god, why I still look so.. FAT? And due to exercise my tummy seems more bloated. Ugh. I hope to see some results someday..
Anyway: I shortly post an outfit I did yesterday that I like, before the accessories post.
As I already said one of my biggest Japanese inspirations is Hideka Tsunematsu (who doesn't update her blog since October :'( HIDEKAAAA WHERE ARE YOU), so I was browsing her blog and found this cute outfit from her:
lomogram
Fabulous Hideka

So I thought to take inspiration from her and do something similar!
lomogram
Hat, boots: no brand
Dress: OVS
Belt: Diable Baiser
Accessories: tutuHA replica
OTK socks: Calzedonia

lomogram


lomogram
 


So, what do you think? I'll be glad to hear your opinions. I changed my contour a bit, I used a brown pencil to do the shadow on the upper sides of my nose and I highlighted it with Canmake highlight and CC Cream in white. I only did contour on the upper parts of my nose.. Now it doesn't seem long anymore to me! Do you agree? Ok that's all. See you soon!


 


 

7 commenti:

  1. I think the makeup looks really nice and I love how cute your eyes look! ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love Hideka Tsunematsu as well! Her style is just so cool and badass looking, I fall in love <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yay! But I still wonder why she's not updating.. .-. I'm worried.

      Elimina
  3. I like your coordination. Good look, simply, but elegant. And I like your eyebrows' shape. Looks so fantastic cute!
    And just want to add that you're NOT FAT at all. You have beautiful body, really. I think this figure type looks more good that too skinny girls like me..

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much! It looks still too much plain to me, but I liked it :) And thank you about my eyebrows XD it's so hard for me to do them, so see them appreciated makes me happy :D
      And.. really, I'd rather be skinny than this. I think everybody has its taste.. and I'd like to be more slim.. really.
      Thank you for reading!

      Elimina
    2. oh, I understand you. I also hard for me to draw rhem right like in my favourite tutorials ( they looks like that: http://imageshack.us/a/img803/3223/fwfcwpybezq.jpg or http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7321/pkxnltvabic.jpg , some kind of 'syntetic barbie beauty' style), and making of these shape tooks about an hour! And sometimes I don't like the results >.< : http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/69643_402610563156084_311652986_n.jpg
      Yes, everybodies' tadtes are different, I agree. I think I have typical male tastes :D Becouse I like not-skinny girls, sure they all look sexy <3

      Elimina